||Home » Methodology » Foundation Online Training
Online ITIL® Foundation Training Model
The ITIL Foundation course includes:
- Learning through study guides - ten hours
- Practicing through exercises:
- Chapter tests - two hours
- Fill in the blanks - two hours
- Evaluation test- two hours
- Practicing on AXELOS sample paper and mock paper - three hours
However students can take their own time and study different concepts depending on their aptitude, skill set, experience and level of comprehension.
- Study the chapter guides on MyITstudy.com: Explain the goals, objectives, scope and basic concepts of core ITIL processes and functions and other ITIL syllabus areas.
- Complete the exercises for each chapter, which includes:
- Chapter tests: The chapter tests assess the students's degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Fill in the blanks: Fill in the blanks help the students remember key terms with regard to each chapter and ensure these are reinforced .
- Take two full length sample tests from AXELOS: To get a feel for the actual ITIL Foundation Exam, take the AXELOS's full length sample tests and check your answers.
- Take MyITstudy mock tests: Prepare for the exam by identifying areas of strength and weakness.
- Take the ITIL Foundation Exam: You are ready to take the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam. All you need to do is contact PeopleCert to schedule the Foundation Exam at your preferred location.
Click here to learn more about the ITIL Foundation course
© 2013 MyITstudy.com. All Rights Reserved.
The Swirl logo® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.